Decluttering

I am sure that many people would understand where I am coming from when I say that I find it really hard to get rid of things. For a lot of people this would probably come from an idea that it might be something that they might need one day but for me it is slightly different. I really dislike waste and the idea of adding to landfill waste.

I have a lot of things in my house that I don't really use and probably never will be don't want to get rid of them if it means throwing them away. I have tried to give things away to charity before but I find even this hard as this usually involves putting things in a bin or a plastic bag which feels a lot like throwing them away. There is also no guarantee what is going to become of them once they have been sent away.

I have recently decided however that in order to try and make some more room in the house I am going to sell a few of my items online. It makes me feel better to feel as though these items will be used by someone else rather than going to waste. I don't think that I am going to make a lot of money but that really isn't the main reason for doing this, I will just be happy to get some more space without having to show these things away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Interviews

1,200 Calorie Diets

I don't complain enough