Making Time

I have been feeling rather stressed with everything that has been going on over the last few days. I always have a busy life so it is not the fact that I have a lot of things that need doing which is getting to me. It is the stress, things have changed so much recently and I have been letting it effect me more than is healthy. 

Today I had a day off, normally I try to make sure that my days off are spent as productively as possible so that I can get things done and feel as though I have made the most of me time. However today was different, I needed to take the time for myself to relax and unwind. As a result I hardly got anything done, I relaxed and spent time with my dog and my partner. 

Now I am feeling much better. I have spent the last few weeks unable to concentrate on things and being very unproductive but taking a bit of time away where I didn't stress myself out about how productive I was being has made me feel a lot better and has given my the space to refocus on what I want to get done and what my priorities are. 

Who would have thought that taking a bit of time doing nothing would make it easier to get more done in the long run

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Interviews

1,200 Calorie Diets

I don't complain enough